We have developed these guides for both providers and patients, as opposed to building separate guides for separate audiences thereby reinforcing a knowledge and power imbalance. We update these guides annually to ensure the information is correct and up-to-date.
IT TAKES TWO GUIDES
MLPB MATERIALS USE POLICY: We hope our materials are useful to you. If you would like to reproduce or disseminate them, please contact us first for authorization. Doing so without our consent is not permitted.
- Supporting Trauma Survivors to Succeed in School
- Getting to School Safely (coming soon)
- Seeking Special Education Services for Your Child (coming soon)
Health and Healthcare
Neighborhood and Built Environment
- Keeping a Kid's Home Safe and Healthy
- Shut-off Prevention Strategies for Electric and Gas Services
- Navigating Access to Emergency Assistance Shelter
Social and Community ContextComing soon
Top: Ashley Carreiro (Program Supervisor at Greater Fall River Healthy Families) finds it valuable to have MLPB's It Take Two guides at her finger tips!
Bottom: Anya Rogala (Training Coordinator at MLPB) works with the legal team to keep guides up-to-date with accurate information.