We have developed these guides for both providers and patients, as opposed to building separate guides for separate audiences thereby reinforcing a knowledge and power imbalance. We update these guides annually to ensure the information is correct and up-to-date.
IT TAKES TWO GUIDES
MLPB MATERIALS USE POLICY: We hope our materials are useful to you. If you would like to reproduce or disseminate them, please contact us first for authorization. Doing so without our consent is not permitted.
- DACA, DAPA and Immigrant Youth: What's Real?
- Demystifying Disability Benefits
- Getting Well While Keeping the Job
- Staying Connected: Know Your Rights to Telephone Service
- Supporting Trauma Survivors to Succeed in School
- Getting to School Safely 101 (coming soon)
- Seeking Special Education Services for Your Child (coming soon)