Please note that we have filled our spring 2014 internship positions, and will begin summer 2014 internship recruitment in March. We do hold applications on file for consideration as positions become available.
All interns (like all our staff) are expected to pitch in on ministerial tasks related to running a non-profit office without administrative support staff. This runs the gamut from photocopying to filing to copious data entry essential for documenting our work, analyzing our impact, and improving our quality.
In addition to a positive, flexible, can-do attitude,
- Ability to work independently while seeking guidance as needed.
- Multilingual skills are highly valued
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills in terms of cross–cultural rapport building with clients, stakeholders and others
- Facility with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint appreciated
Please e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic cover letter
- 2 - 5 page writing sample (can be excerpted from longer piece)
- References only upon request
Due to the high volume of inquiries we receive we cannot respond individually to all applicants who submit materials; and even though our small staff can not offer personalized acknowledgement we sincerely appreciate all aspiring medical-legal partnership advocates who take the time to express interest in our program.
- About Us
- Join Us
- Contact Us
Boston Medical Center Copyright © 2006-2008