JOIN THE TEAM
Partnership Coordinator (Part-Time .4 FTE)
MLPB, a non-profit social enterprise, seeks a Partnership Coordinator. MLPB (f/k/a Medical-Legal Partnership | Boston) equips health and human service organizations with upstream problem-solving strategies that improve people’s social determinants of health (SDOH). Leveraging our public interest law expertise, we advance health equity for individuals, families and communities. MLPB’s operating model involves a range of capacity-building training and technical assistance strategies for our organizational partners and their workforces, including but not limited to:
- workforce training;
- interprofessional education (IPE);
- a robust portfolio of workforce-friendly educational content (digital and print) spotlighting people’s legal risks, rights, and remedies in a range of SDOH domains as well as role-/scope of practice-appropriate problem-solving strategies that workforce members can undertake with people (curated by MLPB regularly for accuracy and comprehensiveness in a dynamic law and policy landscape);
- integration of our team of legal advisors within interdisciplinary case reviews/rounds/huddles to offer real-time problem-solving insight;
- facilitation of workforce-driven safe hand-offs of individuals/families to MLPB-curated legal specialists; and
- technical assistance to partner organization leadership and interdisciplinary teams re: SDOH-related systems design.
MLPB partners with 20+ health and human services organizations in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and nationally, embracing interdisciplinary strategies and continuous quality improvement principles in its work. The Partnership Coordinator will advance the organization’s mission and successful growth in the following domains:
- Training/IPE Administration & Coordination;
- Impact Measurement & Quality Improvement;
- Branding & Marketing Support; and
- General Operations Support.
MLPB is a fiscally sponsored project of TSNE MissionWorks.
- Training / IPE Administration & Coordination. Facilitating, through a range of operational and logistical supports, MLPB team success in meeting its mission-driven capacity-building goals. Includes but is not limited to:
- Administering sound internal systems for training/IPE scheduling, completion, and evaluation;
- Generating and updating branded content at the direction of MLPB’s Content Lead and in consultation with subject matter experts; and
- Strengthening systems/infrastructure/technologies that govern MLPB’s live and web-based training/IPE logistics; supporting team, as needed, with ad hoc logistics coordination while this process is underway.
- Impact Measurement & Quality Improvement
- Systematically inputting, aggregating and analyzing pre-/post-training/IPE evaluation data;
- Refining a cloud-based training/IPE database to optimize continuous learning and enhanced impact; and
- Capturing data analytics that help our team effectively communicate results and tell compelling stories.
- Branding & Marketing Support
- Regularly inputting a range of data/updates on MLPB’s web-based content platform (including integrated website and marketing software);
- Implementing MLPB’s social media strategy and presence;
- Coordinating MLPB’s basic marketing strategies (e.g., e-news) that includes basic graphic design tasks, and managing any larger graphic design projects with vendors.
- General Operational Support. Partnering with the CEO, Content Lead and Administrative Manager to:
- Manage partner/stakeholder communication in connection with specific projects/initiatives;
- Plan at least two major annual events;
- Liaise with Continuing (Medical) Education systems as needed; and
- Support development of a compelling Annual Report and related materials.
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting the needs of people and communities that experience health inequities and to better aligning the systems/sectors that are intended to serve those populations (e.g., health, public health, legal, housing, education, urban planning, etc.)
- Interest in joining a mission-driven social enterprise that embraces adaptability, nimbleness, and change
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a position involving
- Bachelor’s degree in field relating to communications, marketing, digital media or improvement science preferred***
***NOTE: We are mindful that candidates may bring relevant knowledge, understanding and skills to the workforce through a range of combinations of education and/or experience. We welcome applications from candidates with an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Strong task management skills
- Strong formatting and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently
- Self-starter with can-do attitude
- Creative solution-finder
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork, collaboration and engagement
- Commitment to contributing to a positive, collegial, and inclusive team culture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and cloud-based document management systems like Box; experience with marketing software like Hubspot, with graphic design tools like InDesign, with videoconferencing technology like Zoom, with CRM platforms like Salesforce, and with presentation tools like Prezi preferred
Supervision: This position reports to the Administrative Manager. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
TSNE MissionWorks/MLPB envisions a society grounded in the principles of social and economic justice. As such, we strive to achieve excellence through a diverse and inclusive workplace that honors the unique talents and lived experiences of each person. Our vision and values are reflected in all our employment-related decisions, including hiring practices. Accordingly, TSNE MissionWorks actively seeks people who bring diverse backgrounds and perspectives to join us in our work.
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE MissionWorks/MLPB will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, genetic information, veteran or disability status or any other factor prohibited by law.