JOIN THE TEAM
Student interns are welcome to participate in experiential learning at MLPB (a fiscally sponsored program of TSNE MissonWorks). Please note that MLPB only partners with certain established internship programs at some regional colleges and universities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. If you are interested in interning at MLPB, please contact your on-campus career services or internship office to find out about internship opportunities.
Depending on the needs of the organization and evolving project portfolio, intern opportunities may include:
- Supporting development of training content and tools re: social determinants of health
- Conducting legal research (as appropriate to one’s educational level)
- Supporting policy analysis and related publication drafting
- Supporting research and evaluation through data entry and analysis
- Shadowing opportunities
- Supporting MLPB engagement with community-based coalitions addressing health disparities and related inequities
- Shadowing MLPB trainings, meetings, and events throughout the internship
- Otherwise supporting MLPB infrastructure needs.
If you are a student and interested in interning at MLPB, please contact your on-campus career services or internship office to find out about specific intern/externship opportunities with MLPB. While an MLPB internship is not directly compensated, we can accommodate most opportunities for academic credit, grants and scholarships identified by qualified candidates.